Monday, February 19, 2007

I need serious help.

Honestly, it's taking me more time to decide if I want to switch to Wordpress than it did for me and Taxman to decide to get married.

I am not kidding.

In the past 24 hours Blogger hasn't been giving me problems. I can post without being asked to log in 4,000 times and losing what I've written.

But on the other hand, Wordpress is easy for the technologically challenged like myself. (Easier than Blogger seems to be.)

My reasons for staying here are:

a) Haloscan comments won't import to Wordpress along with my posts. I like the comments. I think they round out my little vacuum existence. People are funny and kind and my old posts are kind of naked without them.

b) Would anyone who has me on their Blogroll actually update it?

c) Would people follow me? (Yes, right? I've jumped from Salon to Blogger with at least two people.)

Did I mention I am not big on change?

Should I take a poll? What do you think of this?

Taxman thanks you in advance.

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Well, I switched to Wordpress for all the reasons you mentioned. The thing that bugs me there though, is that there is little I can change about the page layout - you really can't mess around with the layout or the code, so importing fun stat programs and buttons and things can be difficult if not impossible, So I keep thinking about switching back, and taking my chances with Blogger consuming my posts...nothing is perfect, or even close, is the real issue.