Tuesday, February 28, 2006

No longer drowning

After my desperation wallow of the weekend, things have leveled off. I've actually tried to get into bed at a reasonable hour, plus Miss M has been convinced to stay horizontal until 7 or later, even if some of the middle of the night time is snuggled up with Taxman. (Victory!)

Also helpful was a nice dinner out--an early birthday treat from Taxman--where we actually had a conversation. And multiple courses. A rare thing.

Now I can get back to my regularly scheduled worrying, which is how I am going to give birth to a kid who is already big. (Whereas I am not.) My OB is still willing to try a VBAC...it's just up to my cervix now, and it is questionable as to whether or not it realizes that the b2b is measuring a week ahead plus has a big head just like Miss M. Ack!

No comments: